Theres way too many design flaws in this game and its very odd that some of them pops up so early havent been fixed considering this is no logner a Beta
1. Early in the beginning around first village and the worm village theres quite a bit of dialogue mispelled, this is not a big bug but its odd they havent been noticed ats its very early in the game
2. Now the more serious design flaws which basically makes you wonder too much what to do next. After getting the Parrot and the first treasure the game leaves you way too much wondering what to do. Yes you can explore alot of areas at this point approx. but due to random secrets of main game progressing inventory items that needs to be foudn theres no clear indication of what to do in some areas or give a pointer. Getting the Magic Bottle is sheer random dont wanna spoil it for people but i had a hard time getting it and im sure alot of others have or will. This object shouldnt have been this hard to get as it renders your progress in way too many areas impossible without it after headlessly exploring most of the Island areas
3. Baggus in the Museum says that each time you get a treasure there will be a new part open in the Dungeon underneath the museum, after getting the 2nd treasure theres nothing new down there but a pillar that reads 3 which means Baggus is lying and needs his dialogue changed to avoid confusion
4. I managed to get the diving helmet very early in the game, but theres a game ending bug if you apparently go after it, its basically impossible to climb back up again. Im not sure if youre meant to get a bigger boat later on in the game or some kind of super jump, but i have neither at this point and got the diving helmet and the treasure map in the water and its impossible to climb back up since theres no way to either jump thar far up or hang with ur hook on some of the sides
5. Theres also 1 area thats near the worm village where theres green blobs and red beetles wandering where theres a treasure at the top area, one of the sides you can hang with ur hook but its a bit random to spot it since theres no recess to see if you can hang on it, i found it early by sheer luck by randomly try and see if i could hang there, this will frustrate alot of people since it cant be seen.
Ive found some others aswell i cant remember but this is only 41% of the game completed so far which is very game breaking imo and the game is very long and rather backtrack heavy, errors like this really kills the games enjoyment, and from what ive read theres even game ending bugs still around. It will be hard to start a game so long over again because of a bug like that. I hope there will atleast be a patch or something for this game this cant be seen as a 1.0 at the current state
1) Granted, it's been a while since I've talked to anybody in Somora (the worm town), but I'm usually pretty picky on spelling and grammar in games, and I don't remember seeing any errors that jumped out at me. Also, for a game of this size, spelling/grammar mistakes are easy to forgive. I've played high end titles with much worse errors than anything I've seen here.
2) In case you didn't notice, this is an adventure game. You're meant to run around and explore the areas. You're meant to experiment with what you can do and where you can do it. That's part of the appeal. The magic bottle didn't seem random to me at all, by the way. Natural game progression sent me to the right to each island as I finished what I was doing in the previous island, and exploring led me right to the witch. Even if that hadn't been the case, following the compass for treasure 3 points you almost directly to her house.
3) Each treasure does unlock a new area in the museum. After treasure 2, the area that is unlocked gives you a dimensional fragment. Either you picked it up and didn't realize it, or your copy of the game is glitched.
4) Even if you got the diving helmet when the game naturally sends you to it, the cliffs are still too high to reach. If you dive back down to where the map was, to the right of where you find the helmet, you'll notice an ice block inside a little cavelike area underwater. If you push it to the left, it floats to the surface, allowing you to jump back up.
5) I also ran into that one, but I assumed it was just a glitch, or something leftover from an earlier build that was missed.
All in all, you're considering a free game with possible spelling errors and one glitch that doesn't affect the game in any way, shape, or form, to not be ready for release. Considering the lack of enjoyment of exploring the game, and the lack of intuition to try things even if they aren't directly spelled out for you, perhaps this isn't the game for you. On the other hand, if you try and realize that half the fun is getting there, and the other half is finding neat things along the way, then you might enjoy this gem of a game to be much more enjoyable.
In as much as the game is actually running and working well already, I have to agree with your point on too much design flaws and problems that would hinder it from actually going forward and be more progressive.
Though looking at it plainly, you are to see the lot of other concerns that gamers have with them so it would be important to get to see what you have working and running right through it.
brautundabendkleider.com:D lol wow Heeeeeellooooooooooo i′m Heere! :)
Though looking at it plainly, you are to see the lot of other concerns that gamers have with them so it would be important to get to see what you have working and running right through it.[url=http://www.brautundabendkleider.com/partykleider/]Partykleider[/url]
many areas impossible without it after headlessly exploring most of the Island areas[url=http://www.schmuck100.com/]Brautschmuck[/url] [url=http://www.schmuck100.com/ohrstecker-silber/]Ohrstecker Silber[/url]
Though looking at it plainly, you are to see the lot of other concerns that gamers have with them so it would be important to get to see what you have working and running right through it.[url=http://www.schmuck100.com/]Brautschmuck[/url] [url=http://www.schmuck100.com/halsketten-silber/]Halsketten Silber[/url]
If all the games have this special idea, for sure, they are all cool to play. Just thinking if the online zombie arcade games that I am playing have also the same concept.
If all the games have this special idea, for sure, they are all cool to play. Just thinking if the zombie defense games that I am playing have also the same concept..